Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tag: tak dijemput perasan nak buat juga

Instructions : Bold the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone.

wana si 'rule-breaker' dah tambah arahan baru, which is: Underline the statements that you think that they are nonsense tapi aku nak ubah nonsense tu jadi impossible.. kire opposite meaning la..

* 170 cm tall
* I hate my friends
* I'm bored of driving
* I love dancing
* I go clubbing every week
* Shopping is bullshit.
* I have a tattoo of a star.
* I got my navel pierced.
* I hate cartoon.
* I hate sports
* I hate meeting new people.
* High school was the worst time of my life.
* I have red hair.
* I hate vacations.
* I'm going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
* At times I think I still am a tomboy.
* I hate surprise parties.
* I hate planning parties.
* I hate math.
* Blogging is a waste of time.
* One Utama is my second home. (giler ape.. mesti la rumah in-law is my 2nd home)
* I buy CLEO every month.(dulu penah la.. sbb belajar make up guna CLEO.. haha)
* I don't have faith in the current "one".
* I don't believe in love.
(SAYA PERCAYA PADA CINTA SELEPAS NIKAH)
* I love bitching about people behind their backs.(sometime when they bitching at me first)
* I can't live without make-up (masih boleh ke kelas tanpa make up.. orang selalu tegur,"jannah nape pucat..?")

*
I can drive
*
I'm studying fashion
*
I have business running.
* My parents don't know about my blog
*
I have an iPod
*
My parents have faith in me.
*
The mother bear gives me hugs.(ade ke orang panggil mak dia mother bear..? hihi)
*
I have 100% freedom (rasenye xkn cecah 100%)
*
I've got a new phone.(blackberry ye.. sape nak bagi hadiah.. meh2..)

* I don't know what I want at the moment
* I'm not happy, neither sad
* I hate my life sometimes
* I hate my grades.
* I have friends that take drugs.
* I hate someone from my past.
* My school mates know about my blog.
* I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
* High school's filled with drama.
* I've bought shoes this month
* I was a tomboy.
* I can't live without music.
* I love being in love
* My old friends keep in touch with me
* I love Orange Juice.
* I'm going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
* I love swimming.
* I love my friends and family
* I wanted to be a fashion designer(for myself la kot)
* A blogger bitched about me before.(ade.. lg2 kes ini)
* I know how to cook (iye ok.. i pndai masak air.. kire cooking gak kan)
* Boys are assholes.(are tu tukar jadi have)
* I'm happy with what I have.(i wish i have more)
* I'm hot.(and sometimes i'm sexy.. hahaha.. keji)
* I think I'm fat.(kalo dah cecah 50kg baru xkire fat)
* People should start appreciating me.(before aku mati.. nanti penyesal baru tahu)
* I believe in long distance relationships (yang penting kesetiaan dan kepercayaan.=)
* I'm starting to like applying make-up (i want to look beautiful but it turn out not really well)
* I still have a best friend (even 1 sudah menyambut seruan ilahi, but i still have a lot of best-friend..)

* I have white handbag
* 90% of my friends smoke.
* I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
* I love rock emo bands.
* I'm a rebel.
* I heart Italian food.
* I hate nail polish
* I'm a guy.
* We'll last :)
* I've robbed an old lady.
* I have a cat
* I'm a sinner.
* I've got a DS light.
* I have a Wii.
* Video games are a waste of time.
* I miss the father bear
* I love horror films.
* I don't read newspapers.
* The news is such a waste of time.
* I hate animals.
* I curse like a pirate.
* I'm happy with my 11 years old car.
* I hate people that are smart.
* I can't drink for nuts.
* I haven't worked out since March.
* I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
* I slept in my parent's room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
* I'm scared of my Biology result exam which I'm going to face someday tomorrow.

sape rajin, meh la buat.. mane la tahu kite leh share... hihi

3 Comments:

  1. Sayer Best said...
    wakakaka..bukan tak mo jemput.abes tag lama aku ko tak wat lgi mse tu..malas nk longgok tag byk2 kt ko
    Nuruljannah BadrulHisham said...
    ah..kau memang... menci... ko lupe aku..
    Sayer Best said...
    mana de Jai oii..tiada di tag,tak bermakna tiada di hati..hahaha

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online