Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nani..!!

credit photo from [her facebook]

Happy Birthday my sweet friend...
"Sweet 22nd"
...ur the best...NANI...
Thank you for being there and always being kind..
Thank you, for all the times you helped me get through the tough..
You were there when it all got complicated..you mean so much to me...
And know that I am always here..
What ever you need..I will help you with anything indeed...
They say a best friend,Is always there..
Good times bad times,Special times for anything anywhere...
So here I am,Standing here today,At this special moment,
So wish you a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday to you,
You're a year older now.
Happy Birthday to you.
You're growing. I still young,hehehe..
Happy Birthday to you..
I just want you to remember..When you sad,when you laugh,
I'll still be here.To know you made it all right,Up until then.
When it hurts to look back,And you're scared to look ahead.
I Just right beside you,coz i'm your best friend I'll always be there.
We'll always be best friends,From now until the end.
I Love you so much..

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    touching gile jai..cam nk nangis ak...weyh..thanks sesgt...u r my best buddy ever!muah2...-nani-

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online